1. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
We use different methods to collect personal data from and about you including through:
Direct Interactions: you may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Profile and Marketing and Communications Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, social media or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you purchase our products or services, book a table with us, order a takeaway, create an account with us, subscribe to our services, news, offers, promotions and updates or groups, request marketing to be sent to you, enter a competition or promotion, complete a survey or give us feedback.
Social Media Interactions: our website and services may allow you to interact with them by using your social media applications. This interaction may result in us collecting some of your social media content (including posts and comments, pictures and video footage), but only where this content is in the public domain and/or where this content has been sent by you to us in a private message via social media; and also your Technical, Profile and Marketing and Communications Data.
Automated Technologies: as you interact with our website and our services, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may process data about your use of our website and services. The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is ‘google analytics’. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process your information included in your personal profile on our website. The profile data may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, gender and date of birth to run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature to;send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.To send newsletters. If user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that will include playlist Live news, updates, related product or service information, etc.If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services. The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
- We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters. The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
- Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us.
3. PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO OTHERS
- We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group at Playlist Live, this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries insofar as reasonable necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases set out in section 3 of this policy
- We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others.
- We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys and processing enquiries.
4.RETAINING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
This section (4) sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose will be kept until you expressly ask for it to be erased
- If you believe the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate
- Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes specified in ‘How we use personal data’ will be deleted
- If at any point you wish for the data we store on you to be deleted, you can simply contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can only keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. The precise length of time we hold your personal data for varies depending on the individual circumstances, but in determining the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. We regularly review our retention periods to ensure that we are not keeping your data for longer than necessary.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by emailing you
6. YOUR RIGHTS/ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.comWe will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you.In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
8. PLAYLIST LIVE
- This website is owned and operated by Playlist Live.
- Our principal place of business is at: 108 Friar Street, Reading, RG1 1EP
- You can contact us:
- By post: Playlist live, 108 Friar Street, Reading, RG1 1EP
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org